SUNDAY COMFORTS

As much as I dress to my style I also dress for comfort. There's nothing better than slipping on some flat shoes at a weekend and an oversized coat!





BLACK MINI BACKPACK: VINTAGE

 So yesterday I was heading out to do some last minute Christmas shopping, and I thought I'd throw on my fave dress for A/W from the Rhianna for River Island collection. Now usually I don't get mixed up in celeb collaborations, I find them overrated, but I literally fell in love with this dress!
Share:

3 comments

  1. You look amazing!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, i love your style! Love those shoes too! New follower! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig