GRANDMA'S VINTAGE


Right so this is a very day-to-day outfit for me, my style is quite relaxed and you'll rarely see me in bright or crazy colours. The most you'll get is dark tones and the odd bit of lime green or even mustard. I don't know why but colours like pink really scare me!








TRICOLOUR OVERSIZED CARDIGAN: MY GRANDMA'S <3

 No matter what the catwalk says haha! This little cami dress is the perfect piece to take from day to night, I've previously worn it out underneath a kimono and it looked quite cute. I styled it up with my beloved Grandma's cardigan, knowing she'd highly approve of this outfit... probably saying something like 'Stand up, don't you look nice' kinda thing. As I'm never seen without a hat I felt my (boyfriend's) Carhartt beanie in black easily matched the contrast black edging and cuffs along the cardigan, then I slipped on my DM's and I was good to go!

Feel free to leave your comments below, I love to know what you guys think <3

Share:

22 comments

  1. Great cardigan!!! Granmothers always give us the best !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the instagram comment!
    A M A Z I N G BLOG! Ive followed you & i Love This outfit, Keep it up!

    

http://hpdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    
follow my new blog back, let me know what you think! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog Hun!! Love the cardigan!! :D

    Love Cheap Frills x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beanie's right now, I loved how you have styled it :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos, outfit looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love your Look!!!
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma's do tend to have the best vintage goodies! We cleaned out my grandma's attic last year and I ended up with a short mink coat, circa 1950!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    60-Day Subscription to Panther Legwear Giveaway (5 winners!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pics, i loved the style of your clothes :D
    Very great blog you got

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pics, i loved the style of your clothes :D
    Very great blog you got

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit, Just followed xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shots look so creative & cool ! I would like to know what camera you're using.

    New follower here...maybe you can follow my blog as well ? > www.supaxkawaii.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve your outfit ! I'm your new follower !
    Please check out your fellow Mancunian blogger >>>>
    http://irenadworld.blogspot.co.uk
    Kisses
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this cardigan! This is something I'd love as I'm not too big a fan of colours either.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. that cardigan is amazing! lovin' the dark purple&blue hues of the outfit as well.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely unique outfit, love the vintage styling!
    Have you got any social networking sites would love to connect more!

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cardigan ! X

    ► http://flydp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig