MY BERLIN JOURNEY









I thought I'd share a few pictures from my recent trip to Berlin. Honestly if you fancy a city break I definitely recommended this place, it was amazing! As a pair of avid city breakers, me and the other half really fancied somewhere new to sink our teeth in too.. And boy did we find it!! By day we spent our time visiting historic landmarks such as the Berlin Wall, Check Point Charlie and my ultimate fave East Side Gallery. By night we headed out to all these super cool bars where we drank whiskey and beer from steins (those big glasses with a handle), shotted Jaeger then ended up getting a rickshaw home <3 Such an awesome trip!!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Looks amazing, Berlin is top of my list for my next city break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'd recommend it to anyone!! Such an amazing city <3

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking of going to Berlin this summer :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Wish I could travel some more, Berlin looks lovely and loving your outfits too! Take a look at my blog :) I've just followed you on Bloglovin'! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig