WHAT I WORE TO LFW


As promised here's a clearer outfit post from London Fashion Week last week! I've been in LOVE with these culottes since the moment I saw the design sketch pinned to the wall at LAHQ! I knew I had to have them but was struggling with what to style them up with.








 As I'm not a girl that's big on colour, white trousers scare me a little but there's just something about this pair I couldn't resist! Adding in a faux leather tee, platform skater shoes and (of course) a beanie, made the look more 'me.' I love taking a trend piece and completely makings it my own. I've seen a few bloggers in these culottes such as EJ Style & A Fashion Fix, both who styled these culottes so perfectly for their style! I thought I'd put my own little stamp on such a SS14 trend focused piece.



What do you guys think?
Share:

6 comments

  1. AMAZING!!! <3

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving the bag <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your style!

    Sooo cool!

    Emmie xxx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, and I love your silver backpack
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig