SUMMER DREAMING.. .




Summer seems so far away... I'm so over winter fashion right now, I want to hang up my coats and start sourcing some killer finds for SS14. Since I bought the White Crossover Culottes at the end of last month I've had a serious culotte craving! I just can't get enough of them, sure a chic shape and SO flattering. I'm currently crushin' on these Black Wide Leg Culottes from Boohoo, at £20 who could resist?! Now as I'm quite a casual dresser I though this Topshop Unique Cropped Shirt would look amazing with them, the cropped shirt is such a cool pattern I've definitely got my eye on it! I'm so in love with all these fulgy sandals at the moment, I love a good chunky shoe so this trend is definitely something I'll be investing in some spring! These Black Velcro Strapped Sandals would be perf too, they'd literally go with EVERY outfit!
Share:

7 comments

  1. can't believe the glasses are asos - expected them to be so much more expensive!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with these sandals !! x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is gorgeous, LOVE those sandals xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im in summer! Wish i had those pieces to wear!!
    http://s-doses.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig