LFW READY


As I frantically pack my suitcase ready for a busy weekend down in London tomorrow, representing Label PR I thought I’d share with you my new business cards and a few tips on how to get noticed at events with crowds of bloggers doing similar to what you’re doing. 


Personalised business cards are by far the easiest way to stand out. Just think, if you receive 100 letters a day surely you’d easily get bored - just like if you received a standard business card. Anytime you can make something personal - DO IT! There’s nothing I love to see more than personality coming through even on the smallest of things like a business card, images are always a good shout. This allows the person to instantly recognise you and your style, this would be my top suggestion.

Always think outside the box - not all business cards have to particularly be a standard shape or even a shape at all. I’ve had business cards on USBs, tissue paper, even scarfs! If it’s relatable then do it, there’s nothing more interesting than seeing how someone else presents themselves, without them actually being stood before you.

Originality is always key, don’t just do something because you’ve another similar one. 9/10 if it’s another blogger, Digital Exec’s like me tend to have every business card under the sun, we can stop a ‘copy cat’ a mile off.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig