LONDON FASHION WEEK | OUTFIT ONE


Heading down to London Fashion Week for the weekend I couldn't contain my excitement, meeting up with bloggers I speak to practically everyday is definitely a massive perk of the job. (See how to get LFW ready here).






Black Tailored Coat: Urban Outfitters
Marble Print Sweater: Lavish Alice
Black Culottes: (similar) Boohoo
Leather Gloves: ASOS
Faux Fur Scarf: (similar) ASOS
Argate Cluth: Rianna Phillips
Adidas Originals: Footasylum

 My main aim was to stay warm and toasty without too many layers, so I opted for my favoured Black Tailored Oversized Coat from Urban Outfitters, rain or shine this is the perfect coat for me. I can literally wear it with anything. As the Lavish Alice SS15 collection had just launched last week, I'd had my eye on the Marble Print Sweater since I previewed the lookbook at the beginning of the year - who knew marble could look so chic? Teaming the sweater with my go-to Black Tailored Culottes by Boohoo and my Adidas Originals from Footasylum I was ready to tackle Somerset House one cobble at a time.
Share:

2 comments

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig