MCR FASHION INDUSTRY SS15 NUDE TONES EVENT


At last! I FINALLY have a camera of my own - I can't even explain how excited I am after years of borrowing from friends. So I thought I'd bring my new little Canon friend along with me to the SS15 Nude Tones party by Manchester Fashion Industry






Set in one of Manchester's most exclusive bars, Manchester House overlooks the buzzing city from a 12th floor view. Think cocktails and mini cupcake canap├ęs, sat on the lush white leather sofas on the terrace engrossed in the view with cool house beats playing in the background - it's safe to say to the venue was perfect to showcase chic brands such as Risk Couture, Anouno and Goodwin Smith. 

As some of you may know, 50mm lenses are quite rubbish to use indoors due to how cropped the images are so inside the narrow quirky, walkways of Manchester House I had no chance of taking any catwalk pictures. Nevertheless, I thought I'd share my 'Nude Tone' outfit with you guys. 

Usually sporting the #AllBlackEverything hashtag this outfit was completely out of my comfort zone, but with a little help from Rare London the Cream Sleeveless Trench was soon on it's way to me and I've barely had it off my back since it arrived. I can throw it on with jeans and a loose tee and somehow manage to still look presentable - such a wardrobe staple this season. Next I teamed the Cream Sleeveless Jacket with a Slinky Camel Wide Leg Trouser co-ord by Miss Pap, matched with my trusted Rianna Phillips Clutch I was ready to paint the town red nude.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig