HOW TO WEAR: ZARA BLACK TAILORED JUMPSUIT

Don't you just love it when try something you wouldn't usually wear and fall in love? Well that's what happened with this beaut Black Tailored Jumpsuit I picked up from Zara earlier in the month.




I usually find jumpsuits aren't that flattering on me, but the wrap front trouser leg and the waist tie detailing nips you in in all the right places. Combined with the V neckline and the loose cut sleeves makes this an easy piece to take from day-to-night. Styled up with my beloved A/W H&M Studio Bomber Jacket and new Silver Chain Detail Cross Body Bag, I went from work to cocktails without having the dreaded 'I'm not dressed right' fear!
Share:

2 comments

  1. love this jumpsuit, it looks so sophisticated and modern x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig