WHAT TO WEAR IN MARBELLA: WHITE COLD SHOULDER MISSGUIDED DRESS

Ohhh to be back in Marbella! I don't know if you've seen my last post about Where To Go In Marbella but I literally had the BEST time! So much so me and my friends are looking at going back next month.




Black Lace Sunglasses - Dolce & Gabbana at The Sunglasses Hut

As a self-confessed lover of all things black, I decided to mix things up and select this beaut Cold-Shoulder White Crochet Dress from the babes at Missguided. There's just something about white and tassels that makes me think of all the festival goers at Coachella, so I thought I'd make this dress 'Marbella appropriate' and team it with these amaze Kurt Gieger dupes I snapped up from Public Desire. Finishing the look off with my beaut Rianna Phillips clutch I was ready to hit the Port!
Share:

4 comments

  1. wo…wooo.. I like it!! Your are so fit.. And sexy, I need a personal trainer like you..

    ALOKA UST-5546

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh fab dress, perfect holiday outfit! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie, it comes in black too... I might have to get this as well haha xx

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig