WHAT TO WEAR IN MARBELLA : POOL PARTY EDITION

As the last snippet in my What to Wear in Marbella guide, I thought I'd share with you a look I wore to the Ocean Club pool party.



Spotting this cool fishnet maxi dress on Missguided I knew I had to have it, I wore a similar one last year in white to DC-10 in Ibiza but the MG version was majorly 'babe-d' up. The split detailing on either side and loose arm holes ment I could be covered up without being 'too covered up' if you get my drift. Wearing this tropical print quirky crop bikini top with black edge detailing matched with these high waisted bikini bottoms, I slipped on the mega platform sliders from H&M and was ready to spend my day dancing away at Ocean Club. 

 Also see; Places to go in Marbella and What to Wear in Marbella reviews for more related posts.
Share:

3 comments

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig