WHAT TO WEAR TO THE POLO: WHITE ON WHITE WITH ESPERAR BOUTIQUE

So earlier in the month, precisely 6 days after getting back for Marbella we headed off to the Celtic Manor Polo to launch Lydia Bright's new collection, Lydia Rose Bright. Set in Wales you can never be 100% on the weather, but I wanted to go for something bright given the occasion. 



After a few shopping trips to the usual H&M, Topshop etc I couldn't quite find anything that felt right, so I decided to head down to Esperar Boutique in Monton, Manchester. After working as Head of Creative at a boutique whilst I was at university, I know the level of service is always fantastic. Plus you'll more than likely see something you've not spotted on the high street. As it was a weekday afternoon the boutique was quite quiet which gave me time to chat with Rachel, the owner of Esperar. After a catch up on her upcoming hen party and filling her in on Marbella gossip, I had a selection of pieces to try for the Polo. 

In the end I opted for this super cute white Grecian style playsuit, teamed with this white sleeveless blazer - unknowing what the weather was going to be like. As I'd never been to this type of event before I really didn't know what to expect, but Rachel helped me find an outfit no problem at all!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig