HOW TO WEAR: BLACK ON BLACK WITH DOROTHY PERKINS


Is it just me that feels completely 'myself' when wearing all black or is it kinda a done thing? No matter what the season I try and inject a little bit of colour into my wardrobe, but I always seem to go back to black (que Amy Winehouse). I don't know if it's the old saying that 'black makes you look slimmer' or it's simply because I hate clashing colours and prints on me - I just can't pull it off.





So given I'd been a bit daring recently and experimenting with different colours and textures, I'd started to feel like I was loosing myself slightly so I thought I'd reign myself in for my next post and go back to my usual black on black look.

Wearing this beaut Cross Over Jumpsuit from Dorothy Perkins with Black Slogan Tee, I slipped on my Faux Leather Sliders from H&M and completed the look with the Black Fold Over Backpack from Radley.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig