HOW TO WEAR THAT WEEKDAY ORANGE VELVET SWEATSHIRT






I like nothing more than an oversized comfy outfit, I often shop the men’s section of any store or webpage before the women’s as I just feel like men’s fashion is so much more ‘me.’ Picking up this beaut Orange Velvet Sweatshirt from ASOS by Weekday I opted for an XXL as I love the way velvet hangs. I wore a plain black hoodie jacket underneath for extra warmth and to add detailing around the neck. Finishing the outfit of with an old pair of Lavish Alice Asymmetrical Culottes and my new Nike OG Tiger TN Trainers, I was ready for a day out in MCR hitting up my fave local spots.

Share:

6 comments

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    black lives matter tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be a lot of things that you will encounter but nothing should stop you from achieving your goal. If you think you cannot pursue your dream, think of others. women's trendy online boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fundraising programs allow the customer (you) to give the screen printer a general idea of what you'd like to see in the design of a print (or prints) and what types of garment you'd like to see offered. New t shirt styles

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone gets little disturbance to exhaust oneself with such abominable weather obviously. For having got obviate such extreme weather, everyone does something specific deed to possess oneself always wealthy. herbal extracts manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Information article, it was very helpful! I simply began in this and I’m attractive more familiar with it better! Thanks, keep doing amazing
    Miss Mary of Sweden voucher codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig