CHRISTMAS SCENTS FOR HIM & HER




It's that time of year again where I love to pull together my top recommended gifts for your loved ones. As an avid early Christmas shopper, I can actually say I've purchased around 60% of my Christmas list and by god it feels great! I love being as prepped as possible so I don't leave it to the last minute - as this gives me the chance to share my recommendations with you guys so you can shop easily this festive period.

Starting with fragrances, I went straight to Fragrance Direct, which is always the first place I go to for all my beauty needs. With huge savings on some of the most desirable brands, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed. Currently offering 10% on all orders over £50, you can even snap up a little present for yourself and not feel too guilty.


Marc Jacobs Daisy

"A daisy is a friendly flower, not precious, not exotic, but it evokes a spirit in a lot of women."
- Marc Jacobs

As said by Marc himself, Marc Jacobs Daisy is a classic, pure fragrance. Named perfectly after the floral scent it represents. Embodying the essence of the daisy girl who wears it, this timeless scent is created for those young at heart.


BOSS THE SCENT

Captivating a richer, more intense scent BOSS THE SCENT blends Honeyed Peach signature, with warm notes of coffee and vanilla combined perfectly with elegant Vetiver for a completely seductive scent. Priced at just £59.99, you can save £16.01 off the RRP.


BOSS BOTTLED.
Primed to succeed, BOSS Bottled delivers a unique scent of competitive, driven and ambition. The perfect gift for his daily quest for success. With base notes of sandalwood, cedar and vetiver paired together in vibrant harmony this timeless harmony is the ultimate classic fit for any go getting male. Pick yours up for just  £39.99, £9.51 off the RRP.
Share:

2 comments

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig