HOW TO WEAR: LACE UP DENIM DRESS BY LAUNDRY BOUTIQUE

There's just something about a denim dress that takes me back to being seven again, although I decided to leave my stripy tights and suede Kickers in the memory box this time! So when I spotted this little number on Laundry Boutique I knew I had to have it.




Grey Check Trench Coat: Topshop

Although this time I thought I'd keep it quite age appropriate and wear it with my beloved faux snake loafers you've probably seen on the ASOS #AsSeenOnMe post from earlier in the month. I literally don't think I've had these off my feet since I bought them, they're so comfy - I'll definitely be purchasing another pair come payday. Adding in this adorable tan cross body bag from Nica and this grey check trench from Topshop I was ready to tackle a gloomy Manchester Monday.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Để có thể lựa chọn cho mình một đôi giày phù hợp với bản thân là điều không dễ dàng gì đúng không nào? Bạn phải chọn qua những tiêu chí: đẹp, chất lượng, giá cả, phù hợp với người,... Chúng tôi sẽ chia sẻ với bạn cách để chọn giày nam phù hợp với dáng của các bạn.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig