LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY TWO WITH ADPT & EGO FOOTWEAR












Day Two down at London Fashion Week I worked with Ego Official on an Instagram Stories takeover and WOW did I have fun – easily my fave day of the season by far. Between shows I managed to catch some time with my gurl Danielle Vanier – honestly this girl gives me L-I-F-E, not only is she one of the most beautiful people both inside and out her style is INSANE! Today myself and Laura from The Fashion Wonderland had planned a mixture of Fashion Scout shows, BFC Showroom visits and street style shooting near the new BFC show space with a cheeky little trip to Selfridges for a Hemsley Hemsley visit – the Black Bean & Feta Burger was divine!

Keeping to my signature muted tones style, I wore this seriously cute Black Ruched Detail Midi Dress from H&M with a Grey Stripe Rollneck because you know I love to layer! Adding in my new Adpt for ASOS Black Quilted Max Coat, Fishnet Lace Socks and Black Faux Fur Loafers by Ego, I finished the look with my Sand Carhartt Beanie to add to that super relaxed look.

Did you catch my other London Fashion Week look with Native Youth and Tessuti?

Share:

10 comments

  1. Great site. I just read through the entire article. I'm also impressed. Waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging Pretty Little Thing Discount Code

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very useful and valuable details you shared, thanks for the important blog post. It helped me a lot. Shoe Embassy voucher codes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. wholesale running shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! satta king online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. web development company in noida

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read a article under the same title some time ago.
    Voucher Codes UK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most impressive post! I have read so many blogs on fashion ideas but this blog has amazing content.
    Billini Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig