LONDON FASHION WEEK DAY THREE WITH SIMPLY BE






For my final edit at London Fashion Week, I teamed up with Simply Be again for an Instagram takeover. Do you remember my post from last season? You can see that again here. Styling up this BEAUT Grey Check Longline Coat from the new collection, I was ready for my final day in London celebrating all things fashion!

First up we headed to the Designer Showrooms to see what was on offer for next season, spotting the fab Georgia Hardinge who's show we attended last year, we were mesmerised by the fab cuts and colour combo - definitely my fave collection in the showroom space this time around. Heading to the mean streets of The Strand, we caught up with some of our fave blogger babes such as Gabriele GZ, Scent of Blanc and Bibi Goes Chic. Heading to the ME for some much needed R&R at their blogger hangout. Jibbing upstairs for a cocktail overlooking the scenic views of London, we took a few IG worthy pics before heading back to the Fashion Scout show space to see what was in store for the next generation of designers!

Did you attend LFW this season?
Share:

2 comments

  1. LOVE the coat babe <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I replaced all my previously resting clothes in my closet with this incredible new collection that I got from Simply Be website. Thank you Online Coupon Island for the amazing Simply Be Voucher codes!!! You guys are doing a fabulous job. I can’t explain in words how ecstatic I felt on seeing big amounts on my shopping getting reduced through your discount codes.

    Simply Be Voucher Codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig