TENERIFE HOTEL REVIEW: SPRING BITACORA, PLAYAS LAS AMERICAS

 















Cry, cry writing this post is just bringing back all the amazing memories from Tenerife this New Year. I honestly had the best time bringing in 2017 with my friends and family – 52 of us to be precise! Before going to Tenerife I had thought of it as like a ‘Benidorm’ type place, but I couldn’t of been further from the truth – I mean we’re talking marble paved shopping streets with a Rolex store, not a Low-coste mini-market in sight!

Heading to the Canary Islands for the first time with my best friend by my side, we were meeting my sister, brother-in-law and niece out there with a big group of their friends who I’ve pretty much grew up with. Staying at the Spring Hotel Bittacora on an all-inclusive package, I knew I’d be well looked after the moment I figured out that the house Gin was Hendricks – who would of thought that ey!

 With two pools, a giant children’s park (I use the term children’s park lightly as I probably had more fun here than my five year old niece), a main dining room, daytime snack bar option and all-inclusive drinks throughout the day and night, you couldn’t of asked for a more suitable hotel for a large family group like ours! As you know I’m always super critical of service when I go to visit a new venue, but I honestly couldn’t of faulted the staff at the Bittacora. Everyone was super friendly and helpful – they would literally do anything they could to insure you had a pleasant stay.

Each evening there was a variety of shows and entertainment you could watch and enjoy. Downstairs there was a children’s entertainment area, whereby you could sit back and watch your loved ones take part in a variety of activities on stage – there was even a live parrot show one night! After the end of every show, there was a further option of watching a film on the big screen – similar to a kid’s cinema. If this isn’t your kind of thing then you could of sat in the main bar area and watch alternative entertainment, aimed at an older audience there was live fire breathing shows and gymnastics – all of which after a Hendricks or two you probably thought it looked super easy to do!

Spending our days sunning ourselves, or taking part in Aqua Aerobics, then our nights dining in the restaurant or taking a short stroll up to the Harry’s Square, we couldn’t of asked for a better way to bring in the New Year, so much so I’m planning on going back this December!


Did you see my Winter Sun Takeover with Swimwear365 whilst I was out there?
Share:

2 comments

  1. There was 52 of you!! Oh myyyy. Sounds a looks like it was an epic trip mate! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice picture.it is very helpful and informative for new travelers. Thank you for sharing an interesting post.Manchester airport parking

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig