HOW TO WEAR: LONG COATS IN WINTER WITH MISSGUIDED


YEYYYYY it's coat weather!! Honestly I'm such a Winter lover there's something I just love about the colder days and darker nights - the moment it's acceptable for leather pants I'm all over it. Give me a hot chocolate over a Pimms any day!






After the stress of September I'm finally home and settled in Manchester and managed to blog at my fave spot. There's just something about the quirky architecture of this building I love so off me and my best friend headed to the Northern Quarter to shoot some fab MG pieces I had delivered earlier in the week. I absolutely love my black longline coat from Urban Outfitters I got last year, so when it came to picking a few pieces out I knew I wanted an updated version for this A/W so I selected the Khaki Double Breasted Tailored Coat Here I wore it with my staple white shirt with leather trousers, my Michael Kors bag and black neck scarf. As another little treat from me to me this month I snapped up this beaut Black Cut Out Ankle Boots from Public Desire reduced to £16.99 - you can't complain about that can you!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig