HOW TO WEAR WATERPROOF JACKETS DAY-TO-DAY


So it's April and if you live in the North you can vouch for the fact the saying 'April Showers' was coined for a reason... But what are you suppose to wear when you wake up in the rain, wear your sunnies at lunch and go home in the snow? 






Bought for a festival back in 2015, this Rains Waterproof Jacket is my go-to piece for these weather-indecisive months. Not only is it super sleek and protects from the rain, this Danish-born brand is probably one of the most stylish waterproofs I've ever seen. Here I've layered it with my go-to Faux Leather Jacket from Missguided, Pleated Midi Dress from Zara and Cream Creepers from Public Desire. So know matter what the weather man threw at me, I was super prepared for whatever unfolded throughout the day.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig