WHAT TO WEAR IN SPRING WITH NEON ROSE FASHION


Another day another killer item to add to the wardrobe from Neon Rose... Like seriously could those guys kill it even more than they already do! I've been a massive fan of the brand ever since my boutique-buying days when I was a Store Manager when I was at uni. I sported the Grey Knitted Maxi Dress for my London Fashion Week Outfit Four, remember the post?










Well Neon Rose are back this season with an even bigger and better collection (I know, who would of thought it could get any better) complete with eyelet embellishment, relaxed denim and patchwork prints - enough to make you want to buy it all right? 

Here I've styled up the latest piece to add my my ever-growing filled Neon Rose collection with this beaut Black Eyelet Trim Trophy Jacket. Styling it with a Black and Cream Stripe V Neck Dress with Pleated Black Wide Leg Trousers, Cream Creepers from Public Desire and my Black Moschino Quilted Bag - are you Spring ready yet?
Share:

6 comments

  1. The women's fashion of UK is looking much impressive.Very beautiful pictures.
    party dresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the definition of urban fashion?
    Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the fresh perspective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    blog fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style and I like it perfect combination of dress if you are finding Pure Real leather jackets Just take a breath & start finding a unique & high quality leather jackets for men london for a refreshing look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a Combination. If you want to try more trending high street womens clothing, you can try Diva Boutiques.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig