HOW TO WEAR: ZARA PYJAMA SHIRT


Another day, another super comfy pyjama shirt outfit! Except this one is a beaut longline shirt with a little ditsy floral print (yep that's me in floral) with an asymmetric hem, pretty cute isn't it? Want me to make it event cuter... It was £7.99 in the Zara sale! SAY WHAT!







No sale can beat a Zara sale, especially if you time it just right and there's been further reductions but the stock is still insane! Well that's where I spotted this little beauty... Well I say "spotted," I wasn't going to brave the store so I headed online to shop the sale in the comfort of my own home bed. Here I've styled it with my fave Light Denim Frayed Hem Jeans from Debenhams - remember when I wore them in a double denim look with Levi's (see post here) and my swanky new Black Wool Fedora Hat from Guild Edwards.

Have you bagged anything from the mid-season sales recently?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    skirts for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
     mykita for 424 erin sunglasses 

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig