INTERIORS: GET YOUR HOME SUMMER BBQ READY!


At last Summer has arrived! But now we're all complaining about the awful heat and how sticky we are sat at desks in work with no aircon... But the weekend is nearly upon us and what better way to celebrate the heat than with a garden makeover to get you BBQ ready!
To me, your garden needs one key feature that acts as the focal point. I've selected this cute Leisure Hollywood Swing from Green House Stores as I think this is the perfect mixture of 'the outdoors' and suitability along with Zest Leisure Lisa Table for added seating area for a proper party! 

To keep inline with the swing theme I picked this beaut Cream Marrakech Cushion Swing from Urban Outfitters. You'd need a separate suspender though so you can move it from the house to the garden, but that's such a small price to pay for another incredible chic feature.

Now no room is complete without those finishing touches! Here I've selected various woven pieces from Habitat with a little colour pop to really dress the garden area - the perfect addition to any BBQ or Summer event! 
Share:

1 comment

  1. Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you,

    very nice post. I will share it my social media site !!!
    http://thesavvybitchlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig