HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: IBIZA WARDROBE

This September I headed on holiday with Laura of The Fashion Wonderland for a chilled few days in Ibiza. Yep that’s right, I said Ibiza haha. Everyone presumes Ibiza is all about partying and the super clubs, but you can also visit the beautiful Balearic Island and enjoyed the tranquil surroundings, breath-taking beaches and unique attractions. Staying in Cala Longa, just 15 minutes away from Playa D'en Bossa, Laura and I booked ourselves a four-day stay overlooking the sea front to relax and unwind at the end of Summer before the colder months took over, so I thought I’d put together a little lookbook of the outfits I wore whilst out on the White Isles.









Outfit One: Femme Logo Tee by Missy Empire, (bought in a size 16 so it was a dress) worn with Karl Lagerfeld Clutch by My Bag Online and Studded Sandals by Ego

Outfit Two: Navy Champion Logo Tee, (cut in to a crop) White Popper Sweat Pants by Boohoo worn with Karl Lagerfeld Clutch My Bag Online

Outfit Three: Black Figleaves Gold Eyelet Bikini Top by Simply Be, ASOS Textured High-Waisted Bikini Bottoms with Prada Grey Tortoise Shell Sunglasses


Outfit Five: Black Beach Playsuit with Gold Trimming by Hunkermoller, Brown Oversized Sunglasses by Missguided and adidas Black Sliders
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig