THAT CAMO WEEKDAY & CHAMPION OUTFIT







There’s nothing like a brand revive is there! We saw Champion begin to make its comeback last year, with Justin Bieber wearing some of the new range at V Fest in August 2016 - I remember thinking then ‘Well that’s a brave choice’ but he seems to have hit the nail on the head!


This Oversized Grey Logo Hoodie is the second piece I’ve bought this year, after the Champion Navy Tee I trimmed down into a crop for my Ibiza Holiday Wardrobe Trip. Here I’m wearing it with my new Weekday Cream Camo Jacket, along with my Black Ribbed Fishtail Skirt finished off with Air Max 95 Pony Pack from End Clothing (similar) - did someone say Sports Chic or what haha!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig