BRAND HIGHLIGHT: CHEAP MONDAY







One brand I’ve absolutely loved for years has to be Cheap Monday. Way back when I was in college, when I realised menswear was much more ‘me’ than most of the women’s brands at the time, I use to often lend my boyfriends tees (like we’re going back about eight/nine years here). Cheap Monday, along with Stussy and Carhartt were my faves to steal – there was always something about Cheap Monday I loved though. It wasn’t really like anything else at the time that I’d seen really.

Now nine years on, the women's apparel has gone from strength to strength and I literally can't get enough of all the new season products! Over the Christmas period I was sent an amazing product bundle to style up and make my own and I literally LOVED it all. Wearing the Tromber Denim Jacket, Logo Black Crop Tee and Skull Logo Baseball Cap I wore it alongside my newest camo pants and Black Nike Vapormax Trainers which I managed to bag before they sold out!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig