TAKING ON NYC WITH PLT

 







See I told you I was going to make more of an effort to post didn’t I ;) Currently I’m trying to keep up with that promise so I thought I’d share another outfit from my NYC trip last month. Working in collaboration with Pretty Little Thing, I selected this full look online.

Camo has been so on-trend for a few seasons now and I’ve love it, there’s something about it that takes me back to those 90’s Spice Girls vibes! I still wear my Camo Cargo Trousers I picked up back in November with a little crop and sliders.

Here I’ve put together the Oversized Chinese Symbol Tee with the Camo Mini Skirt and Nude Cycling Shorts. Finishing the look with my new Grey Stussy Hat and Khaki Nike Air Max 270 Trainers I was set for a day of exploring the Big Apple!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Pashion clothing offers you the wide variety of quality product with very realistic rates. We are the well-known product manufacturer and exporter like t-shirts, bags, jackets, umbrella, cap in all over the world.
    Contact us @: Pashion Clothing Pvt Ltd
    Mobile: +91 7774080211
    E-mail: aiyaz@pashionclothing.com
    Web site: www.pashionclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig