WORK: FOOTASYLUM X BODYPOWER FITNESS EXPO SPONSORSHIP











Now this event was by far the most stressful I’ve ever planned, but also the one I’m most proud of. Although it’s a little ‘left wing’ from my usual fashion/beauty events and campaigns, I was well equipped to take on the monster of BodyPower! After visiting the yearly event a few times before, along with other similar fitness expos, I knew exactly what I was letting myself in for. I could easily apply my skillset in events management, consumer engagement, social media and marketing to make BodyPower 2018 memorable for our core consumer.

From set design to actually being on site in a hard hat and a high-vis jacket (I kid you not) to being in the middle of a building site talking through stand safety measurements, to rounding up Ambassadors who would be presenting Footasylum as a retailer, to partnering with other (non-competitor) companies on likeminded activities, it was a hell of a few months but so worth it.

After spending years following the bodybuilding and fitness world out of personal interest, I knew exactly what I wanted to execute and ways in which I’d do this successfully to benefit Footasylum.

Opting for the Sponsorship package as the official ‘After Hours Athlete,’ we had visibility throughout every piece of activity both at the three-day weekend fitness expo and also throughout the build up pre-even. But instead of me going on about the whole activation, I thought it would be easier to share the video content I directed.

Pre-Event Build Up:
Opportunity secured in collaboration with USN, pro-athletes Ryan Terry and William Bonac at the world famous gym Emporium


Actual Event:
Three-day fitness expo; BodyPower, in Birmingham from 11-13th of May 2018.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig