AUTUMN WINTER WITH NEON ROSE FASHION








Another day, another incredible Neon Rose Fashion piece to add to my wardrobe! Now I know you’ve probably seen me in a couple of long black jackets, but NOTHING in my current wardrobe beats this beauty… And when the PR company mentions that Kylie Jenner also called in the jacket, you know you’re on to a winner!


So as I was heading for another day in London, I thought I’d give the Black LongLine Tuxedo Coat a whirl. Here I’ve styled it with my beloved White Oversized Metal Back Detail Blouse, you may have seen me style on another post here, with my Faux Leather Kick Flare Trousers and new Patent Metal Detail Boots from H&M. Adding in my Abbot Lyon Oversized Grey Clutch with Black and Gold FaceWrist Watch, I was set for a day down in LDN.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the boots babe and the shirt ring detail! Just heard you will be at the EGO blogger event, so it will finally be good to meet up! :) xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetness, I LOVE Neon Rose!!

      Yes indeed I am, are you heading to it? xx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, I love the boots and the bag

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, the boots are from H&M and the bag is from Abbott Lyon :) xx

      Delete
  3. Looking bloody lovely babes, that shirt is divine!! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig