SINGLE IN 2017? THE WRIGHT ONE IS STILL OUT THERE...








Let's talk about being single in your mid-twenty's. The only reason I'm bringing this up now (before New Year) is simply because I'm sick of the negative connotation with being single. I've literally just heard a radio presenter saying "Where did my life go wrong to not have a new years kiss" and as much as I'd like to say "Aww poor you" and roll my eyes (dramatically), I also think there's many more of us Singleton's out there who think the same... Like it's a bad thing to be single and they let it get them down. 

I would love to see this rule book that says you have to get married, have a mortgage and children by a certain age. Like seriously, why is it not just ok to be on your own as long as you're happy? I was asked that (extremely ridiculous) question recently - "When's it your turn?" Like I'm queuing for a ride at Alton Towers and I've not quite made it to the front... When realistically I don't want to get on that ride just quite yet and I'm still enjoying the views on the ground.

You should be 100% happy and be able to provide yourself with all the love and motivation you need, then at that point only you should start to look for someone else to share your happiness with. If you do it any sooner you'll be relying on them to provide you with that comfort and love - then if it doesn't work you'll have to join the queue again for that roller coaster but this time you won't be looking forward to the ride as much.

Now I'm not saying if you're in a relationship you're unhappy, I'm saying that just by not being in a relationship doesn't mean your unhappy. Hopefully if you've made that official commitment to someone then you found yourself in that really self-fulfilled place, as mentioned above, and met the love or your life - well done! But not all of us have got to this stage yet so give us a break haha!

Here I'm wearing the Joy Black Lace Cami Dress, Black Faux Leather Leggings, Lavish Alice Clasp Bag and Black Patent Boots from H&M.


Happy News Years Eve Guys!
Share:

1 comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig