JD SPORTS ELLESSE EXCLUSIVE GIFT GUIDE







Is it just me or are you counting down until Christmas too? I haven’t even stopped Christmas shopping yet, seems like everyone’s adding a new item to their list each week – YIKES to my bank balance haha! I’m in the middle of putting together my blog gift guides, that’s been fun so far. I’m planning on getting everything done tomorrow on my day off so it’s off my (never ending) to-do list!


Any who, in-between all the Christmas prep madness, I was sent this seriously comfy two piece co-ord by JD Sports as part of their Women’s Gift Guide collaboration. This two-piece is the perfect addition to anyone’s wardrobe! Lightweight and seriously cosy, the grey vintage Ellesse Marl Grey Hoody with matching Ellesse Marl Grey Leggings would suit anyone’s Christmas list.  I've styled them here with the Black Adidas ZX Flux Trainers for that extra athleisure detail. The only question is; have you ended up on the nice list this year?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig