HOW TO WEAR: NATIVE YOUTH GREY CO-ORD









Another day, another killer co-ord! Honestly my wardrobe is literally bursting with those little two-piece sets that are made for one another. But non I own so far quite live up to this Native Youth number I picked up a few weeks ago! I actually took it with me on my trip to Copenhagen, but one too many gin and tonics got in the way and I wasn't 100% happy with the images, so I thought I'd shoot it back in Manchester - after all that is the hometown of the super cool, minimal clothing brand.

I've been a fan of Native Youth for quite some time, originally a menswear brand they branched out into womenswear a few seasons ago. I use to pick up new pieces for my (now ex) boyfriend as he loved to wear pieces his friends wouldn't know about - there's only so much Carhartt and Stussy a boy could have! Finding niche brands I truly love is one of my favourite thing to do, I literally triumph the likes of Native Youth and Neon Rose, so much so when I spot someone else wearing the brand I feel quite proud as they're so unique.

Anyhow, here I've styled the Grey Marl Roll Neck Tunic with the matching Grey Marl Wide Culottes, adding in the Neon Rose Tuxedo Duster Coat and my ultimate fave Black Old Skool Vans, I was ready for a super chilled weekend ahead of Christmas.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Hello,
    Thanks for sharing informaiton about women designer blog. This is very informative to me.Very nice dresses, Good desing and very comfortable to wear, Nice color collection.
    We introduce ourself we are women shopping store in India. We are dealing with all women accessories like clothing, bags, health and beauty produts & home decor for more details visit - http://www.planeteves.com

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig