PLACES TO EAT MANCHESTER | PRINTWORKS








Recently I was went along to Wagamama in The Printworks to try out the menu, known for its fusion of Asian and Japanese food I couldn't resist - a dinner date without the after guilt of stodge and high carbs had my name all over it!

Heading over to The Printworks which has had a slight revamp quite recently, stepping away from the once 'place to be' on a Saturday night, The Printworks have now gone down the food-focussed complex avenue which I'm LOVING! If you're not from Manchester then I'd definitely suggest paying a visit when you go, it's so central to The Arndale Shopping Centre and just a stroll away from Piccadilly train station. Inside you'll find the likes of Prezzo, Hard Rock Cafe and Wasabi sushi bar to name just a few, then of course you have Nandos, Chiquito and Tiger Tiger. The Printworks is the perfect venue to head to if you're out with the family and you're in need of a nice bite to eat whilst shopping.

Anyway after a long day in work and a quick look around the Arndale Centre, myself and Laura of The Fashion Wonderland headed to Wagamama for a delicious mid-week treat. Going straight for the drinks menu, I ordered the Super Green Juice which consisted of apple, mint, celery and lime - and boy was it deliciously refreshing! The perfect pre-palette cleanser to enjoy my meal. Now as you'll probably know with Wagamama, you order your food together but it can come out at different times. This never really bothers me as I usually share with whoever I'm with. Today I picked my ultimate fave Chilli Squid which is coated with shichimi, served with a super tasty chilli coriander dipping sauce. For my main dish I wanted to give the Yaki Udon with Chicken & Prawn which came with udon noodles stir fried in a curry oil with egg, chikuwa, veg and seasame seeds. At only 705 calories for the whole portion, this meal definitely wasn't as calorific as some restaurants can be!

All in all I had a fab time at Wagamama, the food was delicious, the staff were really friendly and I loved the newly revamped The Printworks - definitely not one to be missed if you're in Manchester!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig