2016 YOU'VE BEEN A BLAST! LET'S TALK ABOUT 2017...











So that's it, Christmas is done for another year. I'm sat here slightly still hungover, still in a food coma from Christmas Day reflecting on the year gone past although it's not been the best year for the world, 2016 has actually been a really good year for me personally.

Last year I wrote a post about how I didn't believe in New Years resolutions, see the post here as it shouldn't take a new year for you to make a change you need but now I've decided I was wrong. A new year is a new chance to truly be happy, and if that's a way of you putting the past behind you to move on then why not?

I meet so many people who are unhappy with their life, whether that's because of their job, their wage or simply because they let the smaller things effect their mind space. About eight months ago I adopted a fresh outlook on life, deciding to let go of a lot of negative thoughts and concentrate on what's important to me. With that I can honestly say I'm in a much better place right now, just by trusting my instinct and not settling for anything less than perfection.

We put so much pressure on ourselves to be like others, to take the same path our siblings have and to be better than our friends. When realistically you should be concentrating on making yourself a better version of yourself, you should only compare your acts to ones you've done before and learn from your mistakes. Creating your own path is much more important than following in someone else's. You'll never reach your full potential if you're reaching for there's instead. So for 2017 decide your own fate, shape your own path - who knows what it could bring!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig