LONDON FASHION WEEK | DAY TWO | WITH LAVISH ALICE


Getting over the bedlam of the first day at London Fashion Week we found day two was just as busy! We had bagged tickets for Markus Lufter which was definitely the one show I was looking forward to the most. Ever since the collaboration with Topshop a few years back, I've been all over the brand - definite designer wardrobe goals for when I'm ballin' haha.





Here I'm wearing a new collection Lavish Alice two-piece co-ord with the Grey Ribbed Knitted Keyhole Jumper with matching Side Split Midi Skirt. I spotted this set when the lookbook came through at work and I knew I had to have it, after weeks of mithering LA (sorry about that guys) I finally got my hands on it! How premium does it look - love heart eyes emoji. The set is due online any day now, but it is seriously worth the wait. I can't wait to wear it separately and style it up for you guys again. 
Share:

4 comments

  1. This outfit is just too good! So in love with those shades lovely :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, glad you like it! Was you down this year? I didn't see you :(

      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG this co-ord is just to die for - looks so comfy! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG it really was! Exactly what's needed for LFW! xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig