NIKE X ACRONYM EXCLUSIVE PRESTO SNEAKERS







I can't even tell you the drama I had trying to purchase these! I finally got on the Foot Patrol website and my card or PayPal just wouldn't register - drama, drama, drama! But after a few (hundred) attempts, they were finally mine and they've probably not left my feet since. After a few meetings I longer, I had chance to grab a coffee and catch up with the babe that is Meara Kallista and got chance to snap the day's outfit. Styling my beloved new sneakers with a Vintage Karki Military/Fishing Vest, Bape Japan Striped Long Sleeve Tee and my Grey Jersey Nike Culottes. So buzzin I finally got time to shoot and catch up with Meara, you should definitely check her social channels out here!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Such a beauty full post, I love this post thanks for sharing this wonderful post.Linzi Shoes Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig