WHAT TO WEAR: ON VALENTINE'S DAY WITH LAVISH ALICE FT. WHITNEY'S WONDERLAND

You know when you finally meet someone and you just click? Well that's exactly what happened with my girl Whitney from Whitney's Wonderland! We began chatting back when I worked in-house at Lavish Alice, I loved her style and she was a DREAM to work with! Now here we are three years later, we've had a trip to Marbella to launch the Mark Hill Hair new range, grabbed numerous coffees whenever I'm London and now we FINALLY got chance to shoot together at the beaut La Maison Remy Maison to show you guys what to wear this Valentine's Day.







Paying tribute to our ultimate fave brand Lavish Alice, I opted for the Lindsay Lohan Black Tassel Cape whilst Whitney went for the Black Extreme Flare Trousers. (Which are now sold out but similar here). Shortly after my first Lindsay Lohan Stripe Collarless Blazer purchase last Summer I knew I had to snap up another. Both capes are probably the most flattering item I have in my wardrobe, I can add it to any outfit and it automatically gives it that extra 'wow' we all love.

Styling up the cape with these beaut Khaki Wide Leg Trousers from Missguided and a Crossover Black Crop (similar here) my new season Rianna Phillips clutch was the final add-on to my perfect Valentine's look. 

Whitney absolutely rocked the slicked hair look don't you think? Wearing those incredible flares with a Delicate Lace Bralet and a classic Black Tuxedo Blazer from Alice by Temperley. 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Loved both of your looks. I am also in love with that cape!! I have to a cape on my to buy list! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Keoshia
    http://mrsdoingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cape is my fave, I wear it soooo much! Did you see the other Lindsay Lohan stripe one I have too? xx

      Delete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig