HOW TO WEAR THE BOHO CHIC TREND


Don't you just love it when the sun finally comes out? Up here in Manchester those days are few and far between but on one of the nicer days, I managed to snap this outfit that I'd put together a few weeks ago but hadn't been able to shoot it because of the unpredictable weather!








Going for the ultimate Spring/Summer boho chic trend, I styled up these super comfy Neon Rose Grey Knitted Culottes with this Cream Open Sleeve Blouse I picked up from ASOS via Weekday. Honestly I couldn't recommend the blouse any more, it's super soft and light - perfect for the upcoming Summer season. Here I styled the outfit with my Faux Suede Black Mules from Ego and my new Jonathan Sauders x Radley Crossbody Bag. What trend will you be making your own this Summer?

Share:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for sharing such a nice information.
    Perfumes is a must part of Perfumes.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig