WHAT TO WEAR AT THE WEEKEND WITH DEBENHAMS

Another bank holiday has passed us which means we're knee-deep into 2016... Like honestly can you believe how quick this year has gone? Already so much as happened for me, I've been promoted at work, moved apartments, started to date someone new (I know who would of thought it) launched a massive campaign for one of my clients and booked a couple of holidays to look forward too. Already 2016 seems pretty special don't you think?






Looking back over the past few years has been a real eye opener for me and I honestly think this year is going to be 'my year' as cringe as that quote is! So many positive elements have happened already, but then when you stay positive you attract the right energy. If it's one thing I've learnt over the years is that the right attitude can get you anywhere, as long as you're passionate and stay true to who you are!

Here I'm wearing this lush new Scalloped Print Cami Dress from Debenhams styled with a crop plain crop underneath and my Longline Black Satin Bomber from Missguided (similar here) and my Chain Silver Kensington Watch for that extra added detail. You can save 25% off any watch from Abott Lyon using 'THEFASHIONRUBIKS25' at the checkout!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig