HOW TO WEAR: ZARA BLACK CROSSOVER WRAP CULOTTES

Don't you just love a good high street purchase? I always find those perfect wardrobe staples that will appear season after season, and I often find them in Zara like these Black Crossover Wrap Culottes.





Black, check, three-quarter length check, contemporary details, check! What more could you want from a pair of culottes! Here I've styles them with a Boxy Denim Shirt, Faux Leather Jacket and my Fold Over Radley Leather Backpack (similar) for a chilled day at the office and mooch into Manchester City Centre. You know when you put an outfit together in your head but you're not quite sure how it'll look? Well I put this bad boy together whilst in the shower (to much info?) half asleep one morning and I actually quite like it - SCORE!


Literally still in love with these culottes they're so versatile, I've already re-worn them with a black Bardot fold down crop and a pair of heels for a night out - is definitely recommend purchasing a pair before they sell out!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I am loving collettes at the moment and these are perfect! Styled that well babes!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s difficult to find well-informed people about this topic, however, you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig