LONDON Z HOTEL REVIEW | WHERE TO STAY IN LONDON

Another London trip, another hotel! But this time we opted for the Z Hotel in Shoreditch. You may have seen my review of the Z Hotel in Piccadilly earlier in the year when I was down for London Fashion Week, anyway my stay was perfect so we arranged for a second visit in another one of the boutique's hot spots.











Once again the decor was ‘on fleek’ as they say. This boutique chain is exactly that, a boutique home-from-home stay! Everything from the quirky tiled floors in the lobby to the self-service breakfast bar, the Z Hotel is a fresh take on budget hotels. Did I mention they provide free cheese and wine between 6-8pm? Yep that’s right I said FREE!

The rooms are small and cosy but they have everything you’ll ever need for a short stay in London and what isn't provided in the rooms, such as irons etc the staff will more than happily bring them up for you. But the best part about the room is the BED! I could easily proclaim that they are one of the most comfiest hotel beds I’ve EVER stayed in - and when you travel as much as I do and you’ve experienced every type of budget-hotel (courtesy of working away), a comfy bed is the best thing you could ask for after days of travelling and being on your feet!


Have you ever stayed at the Z Hotel?
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely pix of the tiles that us at Alhambra Tiles were so proud to supply! Nice blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig