HOW TO WEAR: MONKI MUSTARD YELLOW OVERALL JUMPSUIT







I mean does this post even need words? Firstly I'm wearing colour. Yep that's right. Colour. But how could I have resisted this beaut Monki find whilst out in Stockholm? I love a jumpsuit and overalls as much as the next blogger, but I just couldn't say no to this beaut piece as I knew I'd be pulling this out my wardrobe for seasons to come. 

Here I've styled the Mustard Yellow Overall Jumpsuit with a plain black crop underneath. Adding in my new Black Adidas Sliders and trusty Radley Black Backpack, I was ready for anything the weekend could throw at me!

You might even see a little bit more colour in my wardrobe after all, who would of ever thought that! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig