BARCELONA OUTFIT DIARY: IN COLLABORATION WITH MY BAG





One of the first collaborations I did whilst out in Barca was with My Bag. I couldn't wait to style up my new favourite pieces and show you guys you don't need to over pack your accessories, as you can easily wear certain pieces for both day and night.

As you know I probably have about four black backpacks so I wanted to go for something a little different. I picked out this Faux Crocodile Skin Shoulder Bag by Moschino as I thought it was the perfect size for beach accessories and transporting my camera around after we've shot evening outfits. Here I've worn it with the Polka Dot Backless Maxi Dress.

I also picked out this Marble Triangle Necklace by Missomi as I love that whole dainty necklace trend that's around at the moment. There's nothing better than simple accessories that make a massive statement. 

Whilst in Barcelona I took over the My Bag Instagram Stories account and showcased exactly what I'd been getting up to. From strolls around the Gothic Quarter to freshly squeezed fruit juices at La Bouquet market to beach views at the W Hotel, I had the best day showing you guys my take on the bustling Spanish city. Did you guys manage to catch the takeover? 

See my full Barcelona Travel Blog Review here 
Share:

1 comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig