THAT £12 H&M SALE DRESS...








If I'm honest, I HATE shopping in the sales. There's nothing worse than mismatching rails of jam-packed stock - most of which you've never even seen before. But like most of us, the temptation of scoring a new piece at half the price is always there so this Summer I found myself browsing H&M's offers to see if there was anything that took my fancy.

Straight away I spotted this cute little Black Ditsy Print Midi Dress which I knew I could easily style up for the Summer season. Wearing it here on it's own with my new Radley Grey Backpack, Silver Buckle Sliders from Topshop and my go-to Prada Sunglasses, I was ready for a day in the sun without feeling overdressed and over heated!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig