HOW TO WEAR THAT BLUE FRAGMENT PRINT CO-ORD








YEP it is another co-ord, and guess what? It's by Native Youth again! I really do love my independent brands don't I, there's just something about wearing a non-familiar brand that I love, and Native Youth is always up there in my search history. I don't know why but I'm finding it so hard to shop recently - which is something I never thought I'd say. Transitional weather means sale periods and outfits that are either over layered or under layered for the season - why can't it just be Autumn already! 

But then I spotted the new Blue Fragment Crop with the matching Blue Fragment Print Trousers and I knew I had to snap it up! Wearing it here with my adidas Primeknits and Moschino Crossbody Bag ready to take on whatever the weather threw at me.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig