THE CHRISTMAS SALE EDIT: HOMEWARE ADDITION

As we sign off from 2015 and head into the unknown, all our fave brands slash their prices for the ever waited Boxing Day sales. So before you head in to your local town centre to snap up a bargain, check out my top sale picks for the home.

First up is this quirky White Milk Bottle Pendant from Urban Outfitters, this would look great in the kitchen to add that needed kitsch feature. Reduced from £40 to £20, this is definitely not a bargain to leave behind. Whilst on Urban Outfitters I spotted this Accent Multi-Frame, which I thought was pretty cool. The mismatch of shapes and colours would be perfect in any room to tie your favourite colours all together. Reduced to just £10!

H&M is by far one of my favourite destinations to shop for homeware, every time I'm down in London I literally spend most of my time browsing the latest marble pieces or luxury bedding like this Cream Floral Duvet Set, reduced from £19.99 to £10. I also spotted these cute geometric gold pillows which would work nicely with the Gold Trinket Boxes - perfect for storing jewellery. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig