WHAT TO WEAR AT CHRISTMAS: WEARABLE PARTY WEAR

Although I love a Gin and tonic as much as the next, I've hardly been out this season. I've much preferred sitting in watching Christmas films with my niece and nephews than painting the town red. So what happens when you're going out but you're not in to the whole 'party wear' look?





The North and South treat nights out completely differently. Up North nothing beats a 4 hour day getting ready for a big night out, including a spray tan, curly blow dry, full face of makeup and the latest figure-hugging dress. Whereas down South it's all about a nude lip, loose curls and an outfit designed to impress other women rather than men. So what happens if you're an inbetweener? You completely appreciate the glam look of the North but love to layer no matter what the occasion. 

My type of 'party wear' comes in small doses, unless it's exceptional reversible sequins or darker shades I probably won't acknowledge it as I like to keep my outfits quite understated. When I spotted these amaze Black Glitter Laceup Heels I knew they'd be perfect for pretty much any outfit for that little bit of Christmas spirit. My White Tuxedo Dress I styled up here with my Leather on Leather look with Oasis Fashion, was the perfect minimal piece to really make the shoes stand out. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig