HOW TO WEAR: LAYERS IN WINTER PART 2


In a post last month I talked all about how to wear layers in Autumn/Winter, but since the days have gone colder I thought I'd do a quick update outfit that's really simply to recreate.








Here I've styled up my new fave Faux Shearling Longline Coat from Missguided with a Black Glitter Thin Knit from H&M. As I was heading to work I decided to wear a vest underneath the loose knit, but I've worn it out before with a delegate bra and leather pencil skirt which looked pretty chic. Adding in my go-to accessory of the season - the Zara velvet neck scarf, I slipped on these lush Tortoise Heel Stretch Ankle Boots from Ego Footwear and I was ready for another day in the office.
Share:

10 comments

  1. I love your coat and those ankle boots , winter outfits ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look,you look so ready for spring and summer : ) Techlazy.com Howmate.com Crazyask.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impossible to pick my favorite out of these three looks, love them all :) Have a great weekend!UpdateLand
    Deepwebsiteslinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find the list of top 10 runescape game alternatives with similar gaming features along with experts guidance and with my personal experience.Top 10 Runescape Game Alternatives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty - An attribute of a female manifestation and a perceptual understanding of delight. Here is our top list of 10 Most Beautiful women of 2019.Top 10 Most Beautiful women of 2019

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who does not adore meals? That is unequivocally why we have got were given the idea of an tool that encourages you to discover the exquisite cafés close to you which of them ones is probably open at this point. Restaurants Near Me Open Now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're right - fuchsia looks so good on you. I don't really know what my color is - I've heard I always look good in similar colors fuchsia, pinks, reds.
    Joseph Donahue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute dress and cute model, she’s definitely shown that dress off in a nice way and pairing the denim jacket it with it is just the right touch.
    Kelly Hubbard

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig