COPENHAGEN TRAVEL STYLE DIARY WITH SIMPLY BE


Arghh, what I’d do to be back in Copenhagen, strolling through the picturesque streets… A girl can dream can’t she? As mentioned in my Copenhagen Photo Diary post last week, I have literally fallen in love with this city. Not only for the breathtaking architecture but also for the culture – never have I felt so at home in another country.







Keeping my outfit quite effortless and comfy, I wore the Lucy Meck for Ellesse Black Keyhole Jumper styled with the Open Sleeved Cream Blouse by H&M. Remember me styling this up at LFW in my London Fashion Week Street Style with H&M post? Trying it out with here with these Super Wide Leg Culottes, Cream Missguided Oversized Coat and Patent Adidas Superstars, I was ready for a cold but sunny day of sight seeing round my new favourite city <3
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig